Monarch Library System and Member Library Job Postings
Sheboygan, WI | Projects, Data, and Grant Coordinator
Full time non-exempt position
Reports directly to the System Director
The Monarch Library System seeks candidates for a Projects, Data, and Grant Coordinator.
The duties and responsibilities would broadly include the following:
- Gather & analyze data, statistics, and project reports; and create a communication & monitoring cadence for the system as needed. (30%)
- Create weekly, bi-weekly, and quarterly operations dashboards. (15%)
- Explore various grant opportunities; and submit applications, claims and final reports as the grant coordinator for MLS office and member libraries. (25%)
- Work closely with the System Director in coordinating CE Certification(s) for member library Directors, exploring upcoming library trends, and assisting the System Director in various collaboration with key stakeholders. (20%)
- Collaborate with Administrative Assistant as the back-up for various compliance tasks such as posting meeting notices per WI Open Meeting Act and act as the benefits coordinator in the absence of the admin assistant. (5%) (On-the-job training will be provided)
- Other jobs as needed. (5%)
Minimum Qualifications: Associate degree (preferred bachelor’s degree), or Certification Course with 5-7 years of experience in related field(s).
Desired skills: Grant writing; Experience or knowledge about project management tools; and flare for data analysis and reporting.
Salary Range: 40K – 50K based on experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and vision Insurance; Employee Assistance Program; Vacation and Sick leave package and enrollment in the Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS).
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume to JobPosting@monarchlibraries.org by December 15, 2023. EOE.